Go to the event website through the link
International Finance – Postgraduate Studies is a unique and ambitious programme offered jointly by SGH Warsaw School of Economics and the EY Academy of Business. This programme is addressed to professionals who may or may not work in financial positions, but for whom finance is essential for their career.
On 5th October we will have an informational meeting to which we would like to invite everyone interested in the postgraduate studies International Finance. During the 1 hour meeting we will cover the following steps:
1. What is the Postgraduate Programme International Finance:
- Who is it for?
- Required self-study;
- Tutor hot-line to support self-study;
- Progress tests;
- Final Examination;
2. Sample training session:
A round trip covering visiting various topics in the syllabus to show not only the extent and depth of the syllabus but also the training methodology used in the programme. This session will be on “Managers being better performers in a World 4.0 with modern Finance” and will cover topics such as:
- What are “values” in a Balance Sheet?
- What is Revenue?
- Is Gearing a good or a bad thing?
- Does Ratio Analysis link to Business Processes and does it help improve performance?
- Are Intangible Assets invisible in the Financial Statements?
- What is the purpose of Budgeting and Planning?
3. Q&A session
The meeting will be hosted by EY Academy of Business trainer – Marinos Athanassiou.
Contact meeting coordinator if you have any questions:
Aleksandra Trych | +48 505 171 636 | [email protected]